Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Shopping and Basketball

Melissa, Katie, and I finally found an evening to go shopping for outfits for Bobby and Bek's wedding! We had a blast at MacArthur mall. I was the only one who found an outfit but now I don't know if I like it that well!



Mel and Kate had some Chinese

On the Escalator

Melissa in Forever 21

We tried on these huge hats in Forever 21

The trip home was probably the best part of the night. We wanted to make it to Josiah's basketball game by 8:00. That went out the window though when we got lost! Can you believe it...I have lived here for almost 10 years and I couldn't even get us home from Norfolk! We made it to the game by half time, giggling the whole way!

Here's a video we made. When we recorded it we didn't realize that our camera doesn't have sound. I just thought it would be fun to post it. It begins when we are finally on the right track and then we rush into the basketball game.




Josiah takin' it to the hoop

Dad Coaches, Wes Assists

The crowd watching intently. Our team always has the most fans!
Sovereign Gracers are great supporters.

The CrAzY Shoppers

Josiah, Sean, Kyle and Caleb

The boys crushed the other team. Go Cougars!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mag,
I love the video...I was laughing so hard watching it and thinking about it yesderday. Getting lost was the best part! Love you tons!
Kate

Sara said...

Love the video. Mag, I didn't see your hands on 10 and 2 position very often!! JK I loved it when Debra and aunt Jen got into the video! Miss you all so much--Sara

natebauers said...

Mag, you need to get that big hat...you look cute in it.

Anonymous said...

yea, you do, Mags!! Oh, and give a shout out to the SGC Cougars for me. When is their next game? I'm sure Jap knows...well, love to you girlies! See you this weekend!!! xoxo, Liz

Billie said...

I wish I could have heard what was going on in the video. It was fun. Especially when the moms came in. They should make their own UTube. Love you all

Amanda said...

You girls look like you had fun. And don't worry, Maggie, I've lived in Atlanta for almost 15 of my almost 20 years of living and I still get lost on a regular basis...I'm not even kidding! :)
And I love the hat...you look adorable in it.
Have a great week!
Amanda

Jane said...

Well as usually Mag you did a supurbe job on the post!!!!
Oh how i miss those time's!
The hat, a must, and the mom's that was great!!
Please tell mom and debra they look as good as ever!!!
And yes GO-COUGARS!!!!!!!
That's my boy's... A. Fran

Anonymous said...

Mag and Mel, cute movie girls. I love check'n your blog, it's great to see all the fun things going on.Mel, I'm haveing the same problem as far as the wedding outfit goes. Joe, great job on the b-ball game, u did awesome. Jord, can't wait for u to be my brother.Love u guys, Jappy

Reaghan said...

hey i just found y'alls blog! very cool!
it was good to see you mag and mel at the wedding today!
see ya tomorrow at the church picnic!
~Reaghan

Jane said...

Hey Mag,
NO new up-date's.. You 3 "Kitsy,Katy,and Yourself" at the old F.S. must all be way to busy, or just having way to much fun!!!
Some of us look several time's a day to see if anything new..
Get with it girl!!! Just kidding, and I love you my sweet Mag's..
A. Fran can't wait to see you all...

natebauers said...

Hey! Any new updates? I want some photos! I miss u guys, and it has only been 2 days! Call me or something. Get some updates. Love ya all! Caleb

Anonymous said...

Jane and Keek,
We'll get some pics up soon. We have been busy and I think Mag didn't have the camera to do the upload (or something like that). We are all headed to the beach this morning(8:30) for a great day in the sun!! Then we're all off to Revive on Friday. Very exciting and we'll post pics from there.
Love you and only 24 days till the big one!!!!!!