Friday, June 8, 2007

FASTSIGNS



We just have too much fun at work! Plus, it's Friday! The Boys, Wes, Andy, Jordan and Josiah are working hard on the production of signs. Katie works with the customers while Katy designs the signs. I, Maggie, do telemarketing, calling businesses to see if they have any sign needs. Today Dad is working out of the shop on sales calls. All of us here agree that he is the best boss in the world! There is no place we'd rather work!









We couldn't help but do some funny ones too!

4 comments:

Billie said...

Fun Fun. I wish I worked there too. I miss riding my bike up to say hello to all of you. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Fun times at Fastsigns...perhaps you should make that your new logo. You guys are crazy!! Love you all! ~ Liz

Bekah said...

Oh man! Im almost crying I miss you guys so much! Dang...its true...Joe is the BEST boss in the world...and you guys are the BEST people in the world to work with! Miss you soo much!

Bek

The Smith Family said...

We miss you too Bek!
Love you!
Mag