Thursday, June 21, 2007

Free Smoothies!

What ? Free Smoothies?
Yup! Today for National Flip Flop Day at Tropical Smoothie they gave away free smoothies to customers wearing flip flops! Katie remembered this morning at work so we trusted Jordan to take care of the shop while we ran to get smoothies!


I wasn't wearing flip flops today so I barrowed Jordan's. They were a little big!



When Katie and I got back to FASTSIGNS, Jordan and Wes took their turn getting free smoothies. They were delicious! Why do things taste so much better when they're free?!

6 comments:

Billie said...

Great post. I wish I knew where a Tropical Smoothie was here. Thanks for taking photos of your fun time.

The Dowling Clan said...

Mag, looks like we are going to have the same post once I put my pictures on!!! Oh well! Love you, thanks for taking over for me today! I got a little bit of sun!
Kate

Sara said...

We don't have those down here:( Looked like fun! Miss you--Sara

Amanda said...

Hey Maggie! It was great to hear from you. Looks like you're having a pretty fun summer! And it was great to see you at New Attitude as well! I hope you continue to have a wonderful summer and maybe I'll see you in September for Katie R's wedding if you don't make it down here to the great Atl before then. ;) Have a wonderful day!
Amanda

Kate Van said...

Yippy Mag & Kate! Mag, you did a great job hold'n down the fort yesterday at work, thanks for your willingness to learn. love you!

Jane said...

As alway's GREAT POST!!!!
You all look sooooo DARK!!!
Do you really woek?? Just kiddin..
I love you all so much.. A.Fran