Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Our Fun Cut Short

Why the sad faces? Joey and my fun was cut short tonight. We were in the middle of some intense basketball games, with our neighbors Brett, Mikey, and Seth, when one of the neighbors came out and told us that people in the neighborhood were trying to sleep. We poutingly dragged in our spotlight, put away our balls, and said farewell to our basketball buddies. It's hard to have neighbors with young kids in bed! My dad always tells us that they'll understand when their kids grow up. I told him that by then, it's too late, because we'll be all grown up! :)
Joey and I will just have to find another way to have fun. . . we always do!

2 comments:

natebauers said...

Bub the baller...and joe dale the...never mind. I love the pics...can't wait to see you all in few weeks. Love,
-Nale

Billie said...

I wish I was there!!!! I am going to plan again. Love the pics. Keep the posts coming. love you all