Sunday, June 3, 2007

A Lot to Catch Up On!

Melissa's Graduation Day: June 2nd, 2007

Our Little Melissa!

Mel, Danny, and Caleb

The MomsMag, Laura, Melissa, Emily


Danny, Cake, Jake, Mel, Jenni

Amy, Mel, Caleb


Mel, Rachael, Jacquelyn

Melissa and David

Mel, Eric (what they can now officially call him!) and Jac
Rachel's birthday was the same day - We decorated the kitchen the night before to surprise her! Uncle Buzz got Duncan donuts for us in the morning to eat before the graduation.

Stay tuned for our New Attitude Pictures!!!!

3 comments:

Sara said...

ITS ABOUT TIME!! I have missed the pictures. I miss you guys sooooo much. You all looked beautiful at the graduation. I can't wait to borrow all your clothes when I come!!hee hee

sara

Billie said...

So glad your back!! Rachels party looked so fun. The girls are enjoying looking at them. They have missed their "Rachy". Mel and all the grads looked so cute. I can't believe they are so old. Miss you all. love you

Kate Van said...

Nice pics Mag . . .
I can't believe it's already over!
love you