Sunday, July 15, 2007

Do I hear wedding bells?

Only 13 days til the big wedding! Here are pictures from J'Nelle's second shower that we had on Thursday. It was a lot of fun. A friend, Wendy, opened up her beautiful home for the shower. She sure does know how to throw a great party!
This is a cookie tree. A few days before the shower a some of us girls went over to Wendy's and decorated the sugar cookies for it. They turned out really cute. The shower was a Starry Night theme. Later Katy and I had to tell about when we noticed J'Nelle had stars in her eyes for Jordan!


The Moms


The game that we played was a contest for the best wedding dress made out of toilet paper. We spilt up into three teams and then went to work on our models: Melisssa, Jacquelyn and Katie. Mom, Arlynn and J'Nelle were the judges. Katie's dress won...Yeah Kate:)!

8 comments:

Billie said...

See you in two days!! love the pictures.

The Smith Family said...

Bill,
I can't believe you'll be here tomorrow! I can't wait!
Love you,
Mag

Sara said...

Aunt Jen you look so pretty in that pic with Arlynn!! Can't wait till tomorrow!! Love you---Sara

Jane said...

Jen,
Mary said you are down?
I will be lifting you up in prayer, and keep in touch.
Give my girl
s and grandkid's hug's for me PLEASE!!!
I love you all so much..
A.Fran

Anonymous said...

What great pictures!! Jenny, the one of you and Arlynn is so good! I am missing all of you very much but giving thanks to God for having all of you in my life. Thank you for having my boy this week, and please tell him I love him! Keep posting Maggie and I will look forward to being home and seeing you Friday. Love you, Debra

Anonymous said...

jane,
I have had a fever and headache since Sunday. I think my fever is finally gone, and I'm up because my back hurts from laying so long! Thank you for your prayers...this isn't the most ideal time to get sick with the wedding just 12 days away, but I am trusting in God's sovereignty and enjoying sweet communion with Him as I lay without distractions!
I will give your girls hugs and kisses when they arrive.
Love you too,
Jenny

Jane said...

Jen,
I'am so glad you are recovering as well as communing with the Father.. he may just have wanted you to R&R... He know's all that is in store and loves you to much so maybe just thought this was the best... I have and will continue to lift you up.
I love you so much Jen, and please give those babies lot's of hug's and kisses.. I sure hope they remember me....
How could they Mea, forget "Nut's-Go" Wow how close that day is coming hey?

Jordan,that little stinker when a baby, and all his fit's!!!!!
I must say the scares he gave you,not breathing... Oh how great a savior we serve..
I love you Jen,Jane

Anonymous said...

Jenny & Arlynn what a beautiful picture of both of you!! I'm sure we'll see even more joy in both your eyes as we take part in the big wedding! Just 12 days away!
Love you both---Linda