Monday, July 30, 2007

... And They Lived Happily Ever After!

Jordan and J'Nelle are hitched!!!!! The wedding went perfectly. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was ROCKIN'! Thank you to everyone who helped and served us to make this day possible! Specifically thank you to Annie and Katie who worked so hard on the cakes... they were awesome!
Because our whole family was in the wedding we didn't get very many good shots especially during the ceremony. I'll keep collecting pictures from people but here are a few just to give you a taste!
The wedding morning... Jordan's last morning waking up as a single! Of course he had Nate, Caleb and the Dowling boys spend the night!

Before the Wedding.
The Best Men: Josiah and Clay

Korday/Smith Kids and Clay!

Grandma and Dad





Jacquelyn Chelsea and Laura

Mel, Grandma and Me

Mother and Son

Jenny and Bill

The Polka!

Sara and Aaron

The Last Dance


Off to Naples Florida for the Honeymoon... they said they're having a blast! I'm sure they are :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Smith Family,

We are so sorry we couldn't make it to the wedding, summertime is the busiest time for us. It appears that everyone had a blast!

Maggie, I love your blogger! You are quite the gal! I was wondering if you could send me some of your favorite pics of Jordan and and J'Nelle. I'd like to do something special for them. You can send them through email at tiffanydefay@sbcglobal.net

I have some pics of them off your blogger saved and may utilize them. If you could pick the most popular pics that the fam enjoys, that'd be great! I'm getting into the crafty mode lately. I just cannot wait for school to start because I'm so far behind in my scrapbooking and need to get them up to date. Matthew doesn't even have a page yet and he is 5 and into 2 sports. UGH!

Love you guys and hopefully soon we can come down. Maybe we could come down on our way to Florida???

Love,
Tiffany

Kate Van said...

AHHHH! Such cute pictures, i love the once of you guys with your grandma . . . she was a good dancer! I am so thankful to be even more apart of your family. Thank you for training your son in godliness and for setting a great example for him as a husband. Love you!

Billie said...

Love all the pictures! I was so thankful to be apart of everything. Thanks for having us in your home. I had a blast. Mag, I love you girl. I can't wait until your wedding (it will come!). I am going to come for like 3 weeks before so that I can spend tons of time with you. Thanks for the fun nights and chats. Thanks all you Smith's for helping me with the kiddos. And Joey...no thanks for beating us in cards. I still love you too though.

Anonymous said...

Hey Smithys,
Wow, what a fun wedding! Thank you for all the fun and memories in Va. It is always a joy to come and hang with yall. Love you guys, and can't wait till the next wedding. Maggie?
Caleb B.

Anonymous said...

Caleb Daniel,
You silly boy you! Don't be putting any thoughts in my girlies head (as if they aren't already there:))! Miss you and always love love love to have you here in Va...when are you coming again?
A.Jen