Monday, July 23, 2007

5 Days to Go!

Last week family started coming in. Sara and Billie and their kids came in Tuesday and Aunt Cath and Rachel flew in on Saturday. Last week flew by and now we're down to the final week! Here's some pictures of us and the kiddos. Jord, Beau and Joey - Beau stayed with us last week while his mom was out of town. I definitely consider him my third brother. He is a blast to have around!

BabyJordan

Billie reading to Savanna and Cecelia

Mea has grown up so much! She talks fast just like her mom. She asks a lot of questions too. I think she'd rather talk than play!

Baby Jordan in the fridge enjoying some Ready Whip!

Billie and Me

Charlie and Mea helped me make the dough for the sugar cookies we are making for the Rehearsal dinner. They were a big help.

Sara, Mom and Billie

Here are the cookies we made. Rachel helped me frost them. They turned out really cute!


Just a few days to go!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mag,
The cookies look great! I've missed you SO MUCH at work! Cant wait til the Wedding (&bridal shower & rehersal dinner)! I cannot beleive Nel and Jord will be MARRIED! Love you tons!
Kate

Jane said...

Mag,
Thank you for the pix!!!
I cannot believe our little Jord will be married, and the "little house on the praire girl,"
Thank you for putting up some of the girl's and my babies!!!!
I love them. Excited to see you all..
A.Fran

Kate Van said...

Mag, isn't is fun having a house full!? Those cookies are making my mouth water! Love you and thanks for helping your mom and J'Nelle so much!

Anonymous said...

Yes, thank you very much, Mags, for all of your hard work in helping make this event so special for both of our families!! It's so neat to soon say we are officially related! love you, Liz xoxo

~Karen~ said...

The shower was amazing... everyone involved did a fantastic job! I was very impressed...and I ate so many of those cookies! They were so good! -My favorite part of the shower was J'Nelle's Glowing "Thank yous" as she opened her gifts...she was so adorable! Looking forward to the wedding... In 7 hrs!!! Yea!!!