Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Team Bonding


This past weekend my team and I took a "team bonding" trip to the outer banks. We had a lot of fun! I am so grateful to God for allowing me to be apart of the Lady Marlins. All the girls are so kind to me. They are great friends. This trip only pumped us up more for the season! We can't wait until our first game - Nov 16th - in the "Fish Tank" at VWC :)


Me and Coach Payne...It has been a blast to have Sally as assistant coach this year!

Dre, Me and Chelsey

Bailey and Me

A rainbow on the ride there

Me and Tonia

5 comments:

Billie said...

Thanks for the new pictures Mag. I loved seeing your teammates. I always wonder about who your talking about. Now I have some faces to your stories. I hope you're getting some work done today. I will try not to call and interupt you too much. Love you girl. Go Marlins!

Anonymous said...

Mag, love the new web design, love the new post! I love having bragging rights that my awesome cousin plays college ball! Haha! Hey, maybe, just maybe, if me and Nate came in Dec (early Dec) we could cheer ya on! I hope so, otherwise I will just fly down. I miss you sooooo much. Mag, you are so cool, and i miss yo sooooooooooo much.
Love ya Vince -Caleb

Sara said...

I hope to see you play sometime this year. You all look so sweet and it's great to see Sal apart of the team. I love you girls.

Sara

Jane said...

My sweet Mag,
Oh how i will miss these games!!!
And you know although i won't be there in person, i still will remain your #1 fan!!!
Go Lady Marlins!!!!!!
I see Gods Grace, and Holy Spirit all over you.. Keep up the GOOD work, and i'll be prayin for you..
A.Fran

Eric Hannan said...

Hey Maggie, it might be an encouraging post to read about how your heart was broken for the Lord on the way back from the 'bonding' session. I was encouraged when you shared about it at Singles, others might be too!