Monday, October 15, 2007

Sovereign Grace Church - 20th Anniversary!

This past weekend was our Church's 20th Anniversary! On Saurday night we had a celebration which started out with a grand musical, followed by words from our dear pastors and then a slide show. It was really fun and very encouraging to see all the ways that God has blessed our church through the years! He has been so gracious to us. I can't imagine life without SGC and I am so grateful for the way it represents God's Kingdom here on earth. Through the guidance of our humble pastors we have been taught to keep the gospel the main thing! Here are some pictures of us hanging out after the party and of the clean-up crew...thanks for serving boys!















8 comments:

Katie Virginia said...

So fun! Wish I could have been there!!

Jane said...

Jen, or Mag,
Thanks so much for the post!
As Katie from Va said, sure wish i could have been there as well!
I love you Jam\nw

natebauers said...

good work BFMA's. Thanks for posting the pics.

Jackie Korday said...

That was so much fun- Hanging out with the "cast" before our show and cleaning the bathrooms til 12:30 in the morning were the best parts. Mag and Mel, thanks for being so patient and loving with me even when I was getting so laughy and nervous. Thanks also for not giving in and singing with me, Mag, for my solo... I need to battle that pride!!! Love ya

Bekah said...

Fun times! Im so glad I got to be there for it!

Jenny-what was that website you told me about? The one that will show me which blogs have been updated?

Anonymous said...

Bekah,
The site address is bloglines.com..it will give instructions on what to do from there.
Pray you and Bobby are doing well!
Love,
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Sounds like the 20th was a great time! I wish i could have been there. But at least we get to see yall in two months! Yeah! Love you all lots.
-Keek

Diane said...

Jenny, I so enjoyed catching up with you this past weekend! Can't wait until you come to Dallas!