Thursday, September 6, 2007

Finally another post... Labor Day Weekend

Here's what we were up to this past weekend. On Friday night a bunch of families from Church went to a Tides Baseball Game. It was a perfect summer night! The Tides lost but most of us didn't really watch...more socialization! The ball game was finished with some rockin' fireworks!






On Saturday evening Mel and I had some singles over to hang out in the screened in porch.





We had more fun the rest of the weekend up until late Monday night but we didn't get any pics. Sorry! Back to School.

Here's a video of something strange that Joey discovered after he poured some milk. It was hilarious when it happened but its probably not very funny from the video. Anyway... it gave us a good laugh! It only takes something really small to amuse us : )


On Tuesday the secretaries at church had a "fun day." The pastors took their places and answered phones while the ladies got pedicures. Mel and Mom's toes turned out cute. Then the pastors had lunch for them and let them take the rest of the day off! Thanks for working hard Mom and Melissa!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Thank you! I love you guys and wish I could see you next week! Thanks for the post!
keker

abbey said...

looks like a fun weekend guys! the milk thing was funny..although i think i was more entertained by ya'lls commentary than the milk :) hehe...

Jane said...

Oh Mag, when i saw a new post i was thrilled!!
I love to take each picture one by one and enlarge it, just to get the look on "alls face" I' did'nt get my name just by chance!
You all looked like you had a great time, and i sure miss them!
I love you Mag, and remember you are in my prayer's!!
Please write on my email if you can
A.Fran

Anonymous said...

Mag, that night u had people over for food and games was so fun. I love hangin' out with all my wonderful friends and especially at the Smith household! Thanks Aunt Jen and Uncle Joe! Mel, we had a good laugh when u were reading what Caleb told u to write for the game. I could hardly breath!!! Love you guys, Jap

Billie said...

Thanks for the new post. I was wondering when it would be coming. Looks like a fun weekend. I had fun chatting with you the other night. Call me again asap. love you

Anonymous said...

Jap, I hope you did not take the comment too seriously....Haha! Just kidding! sounds like the Smiths are still partying twice fold. what Tides game till 11 then party @ Smiths till 2 or 3??? sheesh! Wish I was there! Love ya guys!
Keeks

Coleman Elizabeth said...

haha!
I think I laughed more at Maggie laughing at the milk than at the milk carton's tricks... hehe. Great post, roomie! That was such a fun weekend, thanks for having us all over that night! It's always the best to go hang at the smith's! : )
LYF

Lizzy said...

The milk was hilarious!! I laughed out loud! (O:

Anonymous said...

The milk video was great. I can't believe it "bubbled" like that for so long. Love you all A. Lin

Sara said...

Finally!! I have been missing all your post's and what's new in the Smitty household. I miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you this week at the wedding. Rachy is here with me and she loves and misses you all too. Please come visit soon!!

Love, Rach and Sara