Friday, August 22, 2008

The Lazy Hazy CrAzY Days of Summer (a post for Caleb)

A few weeks ago I stopped by the Dowling's house and stumbled upon this little group... Joey, Josh, Danny, Beau and David...sitting in lawn chairs, shooting bb-guns at a homemade target (a ladder and paper plates). These boys know how to have fun!




Caleb, I know if you were here, you'd be sitting in one of the chairs, firing away but no one would ever be able to hit the target because you would be making them all laugh too hard!

And a picture of me as you requested :) I love you and miss you tons Cake!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mag, thanks for the post. I didn't remember seeing you take any pictures:)
Caleb, I wish you were here to hang with the cousins and friends!!!!
Will we be getting any more postssoon, since your gearing up for college to begin again, and.....well someone else might be taking up a lot of your spare time!!Hee hee.
Love YOU A. Lin