Monday, December 24, 2007

"...and the stockings were hung by the chimney with care.."

The Trip to Georgia



Mel and I decided to do makeovers in the car, just to pass the time of course!

We made it to the Bauers' House! Home away from home!
The Moms say Hello
The Dads





On Sunday night we went Bowling



Caleb...we split our guts laughing that night at his impersonations! If you know Keek you know ;)
At the Anderson's on Christmas eve. The Boys always find something creative to do with the kids' toys!





Keek with more entertainment... "I went to T Dee Dee"

3 comments:

Andrea Hollis said...

welcome to ga! merry christmas!

~andrea hollis~

Jane said...

TAHNKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!!!!!
What a special treat to see all of you.. Sad, but thrilled to look at all your fun!!
Differnt kind of Christmas for me, went to see Grandma Martha for a couple of hours, then home to catch up on house work, then a Peanut butter sandwich for dinner.. Dave ate left over roast from the day before.
I felt I could become sad, but I was so kindly reminded of this special day, and just what He came to do, on my behalf...
Missing you all sooooo much..
Love you all, and anything new would be great!!!!
A.Jane

Jackie Korday said...

Awww, i'm glad you guys are having fun. We miss you all so much. I was waiting for you, Mag, to post some pics...I knew your blog would be the first one updated. Can't wait to see you when you get home. Love Jacquelyn