Monday, June 1, 2009

Tips from Mag & Mel's Jewelry Box

-In order to easily display all of your earrings, bracelets and necklaces, place all jewelry in a jewelry box drawer with at least one necklace.  

-Once the drawer has been opened and closed several times pull out one necklace and the rest of the items should come with it.  Thus, you can see all of your items together and will be able to choose what will best match your outfit for the day. 


-The one tough part is getting that primary necklace free.  Melissa did a marvelous job  

7 comments:

Kate Van said...

That's so true! I find your process works with dangle earrings also!

Jenny said...

Rolling, rolling, rolling!

Anonymous said...

haha. :)

Lizzy said...

ohmygosh!!! sooo true! the other day, I spent 2 HOURS trying to untangle a necklace. i had to basically 'dismantle' it, then untangle it, and put it back together! aahh, the joys of being an 'accessorized' woman!

Sara said...

interesting...that's exactely how my jewerly box looks...you either learned it from me or i learned it from your mom!!

The Smith Family said...

Sar,
You learned it from me and taught it to my girls! I will be sure to have them teach Mea when she is here for the wedding!

Teresa said...

haha now THAT looks familiar ;)