Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Our third sister came for a visit!

My dear little cousin Rachey and me back in the day!
Although we aren't playing "olden days" in our dress up clothes in the play house any more... of course with our husbands off to war... we still have just as much fun!

Rachel came to visit this week to have some girl time with Melissa and me! Yesterday, we went to the Tides Game.

It was 25 cent night so we had plenty of hot diggity dogs :)
The dudes and Mel
My future nephews and niece were there too... Austin
Killian
and Gwyneth. I love to be with them :)
Our neighbors are back :) so the trampoline is getting use! Rach, Alexis and Sarah.
Today, Rach and I went on a run....then we all made salads for lunch.
Then we laid out in the back yard...with many, many laughs in sun!

Pop-ice...gotta love 'em
Rach, I am so happy to have you here with us for a few days...although it does make me miss you all the more. There is not a young girl that I respect or look up to more than you. Seeing your heart for God is so provoking. Mel and I love you dearly and are so glad that we can be the sisters you never had :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh, I just LOVE that Rachel!! I remember being there for Katie Johns' wedding and being so captivated by Rachel and her love for the Lord. She truly is a treasure. ALL of you are! Love, Jennymark

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment, Jenny! Wish you were here to join in for the summer fun. Hope you and your husband are doing well. Love you so much! Hope to see you in the future . So wish you could come to mags wedding. God bless you!
~Rachel