Monday, September 15, 2008

too sweet

Look what my generous, kind and thoughtful courterboy got me...a new camera ....and its pink! Mel's camera has been broken for a while so we didn't get to take pics on all of our dates....well now we can! My favorite part of getting the gift was seeing the look on his face when he told me he had a surprise for me ...too cute. He couldn't keep it a secret any longer. Thanks for my new camera Matt! I don't deserve it.
I got to use my new camera at Nadine and Parker's wedding. I never charged the battery though so we only got a few...typical me :)





3 comments:

Bekah said...

Isnt he just the sweetest and cutest?! I love that guy. Great pics Mags...I loved getting to see you this weekend! Love ya girl!

The Smith Family said...

He sure is Bek! It was good to see you too...next time we will definitely have to hang more:)
love ya,
Mag

Jane said...

Bek you are right girl, He is one Hottie!!!!!!