Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Class is Canceled and our 100th Post!!!

This morning my first class was canceled (HURRAY!) so I thought I would do a quick post. Our camera is broken right now so the only recent pictures I have are of Matt and me fooling around with my Mac camera.

What we've been up to: Mel is working diligently at church, Joey has been swamped with homework, Dad continues to be the hardest worker I know, Mom keeps our house running and still works two days a week at the church, and I am doing homework, gearing up for b-ball, and courting the best boy in the world!



8 comments:

The Smith Family said...

too cute, just too cute you two are!
thanks for another great post sis.
Love you,
mom

Bekah said...

you two are soooo cute! and i must say...matt is pretty awesome! love you and cant wait to see you this weekend at the wedding!

Jane said...

Mag, oh my i just laugh thinking about when we'd do these and you would guard them with your life, for "your-boy" not to see..
Oh how kind, and Good our Savior is!! Of course not even imagening (spelt wrong) this out come of "your-boy" I just love it....
Hey im in Ga now for Thanksgiving, are you all going PLEASE!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Mag and Matt! It is GOOD to see you together!!!
Love A. Lin

Anonymous said...

Maggers,
Thanks for the post! JD is swamped with school...AMEN! School is rough! Mag,when can you and courter boy come hang with me, bro and his courter girl?
-Keek

Lizzy said...

i'm not sure about mattie being the BEST courterboy in the world, but he comes in a close 2nd!! hee hee. just jokin'. too cute, mags. luv u!!!!!

katienwes said...

Mag - cute pics! I'm so glad you guys are finally courting - it is so fun to see you together! And so fun to have you over the other night - we gotta do again soon!
Love you tons and miss you
...see you friday.... :)

Katie

Sara said...

So cute you two are. Miss you and love you...COME VISIT!!!!!!!

Sara