Saturday, July 5, 2008

Update from Michigan

The Rest of the trip went smoothly. Dad drove til 5 am then Mel and I each drove 2 hrs. Here's some pictures of our bubble gum blowing contest. Zay also taught us how to make these things for key chains.







The Country




Halle has become my shadow while we are here! I was painting her nails within the first few hours we arrived. Rach and Aunt Cath are here from Atl too!





House of Flavors...we all got BLUE MOON


"Fireworks on Lake Michigan"





At the fair on a ride! We also went on gravitron :)

Last night we got DQ and watched the sunset!

Aunt Jane is here too! She got some new glasses..."You go Girl!"





8 comments:

Sara said...

So Great!! Yummy ice cream!! And the sunset is perfect MANISTEE!!

Sara

Chelsea and Jacquelyn said...

Aw...great pics!! Rach is looking more and more like Mel. Miss you girls tons already. It was weird spendin the night @ your house when you weren't even there. See you soon! Love u, Jacquelyn

Anonymous said...

looks like your all having fun! We miss you terribly here...it sure seems different w/o you!!! Aunt Jane, you finally made it on a blog!! I like the new specks are they for real or your fav from $ tree?
Love A Lin
Jen I like your hair did you get it cut too?

mikey parsons said...

Looks like yall are having fun! We'll miss u two at da games. mp

Billie said...

so jealous! your ice cream looks yummy. thanks for the updates. love you and give mom a hug from me. can't wait for you to come in Aug.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, looks like so much fun!! I'm so sad Im not gonna be there while you all are. We miss you!! Give everyone my love!!
Char

Teresa said...

fun pics mag! looks like such a blast! i just got your text message...sorry about your phone, but it was so sweet of you to still text me! i miss you tons! i'm glad you are having fun, but i cant wait for yall to be back!!! love you! :)

mikey parsons said...

when do u all get back exactly? I heard like sundayish but like that night er what? mp