Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy 22nd Birthday Nelly!

J'Nelle,
Thank you for being such a faithful friend to me all these years. By your example, you have spurred me on in my walk with God and love for my family. Thank you for calling me, drawing me out, talking me into watching a movie when its too late:), playing dress up with our husbands off to war, making movies, singing with me... the list could go on and on! I love listening to you play piano and hearing all the new songs you've written. Thank you for teaching me how to talk to new people. I love your joyful spirit and tender heart. The Lord has so blessed me in making my best friend my sister-in-law! I couldn't ask for a better wife to my brother and it has been a blast not only calling you friend but sister. I love you so much Nel and look forward to all the other memories we will make in the years to come!
RUN MAD,
Mag


3 comments:

Bekah said...

Great post Mags! And Happy Birthday J'Nelle! Love you guys!

Jane said...

Good Job Mag!
How are things going? Can you call me? Dave and I sure miss all of you:( Please call me K??

Nelly said...

mag, thank you so much for your encouragement and thoughtful words!!! I love the picture, especially the one of me and myboy sleeping at bauers!!! thank you for always being such a loyal friend and now sis!!!
i love you dearly!
nel