Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Virginia Wesleyan Women's Basketball

Hey all...it's Mag. I am in Salem Virginia for the ODAC basketball tournament. We are doing well this year. With our record 17 and 3, we finished the regular season as the ODAC Conference Champs. Just wanted to let you know that there are live Web Casts of our games. The first one is Thursday at 1:00pm. You can find the Web Cast at this link:


Scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the date.

Love you all and please pray that we can bring home the first ever VWC ODAC tournament win!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Mags, you look as cute as ever! I wish I could be there to see you play!
love you sososososo much!!!!!!! See ya in 4 weeks!!!!
-Keek

Jane said...

YOU GO #44!!!!!!
I WILL BE WATCHIN ALL THESE AND YOU ARE # 1 IN MY BOOK!!!
OH MY SWEET MAG I MISS U SOOOO MUCH!!! PLEASE TELL COACH DUNMAR, OK STEPH, AND BIG MOMMA SAL, SHE'LL LIKE THAT, I SAID HI, AND IM ROOTIN FOR DA MARLINS!!!!!

The Smith Family said...

Update:
VWC just won their first game 90-69over Emory and Henry...Mag had 11 points and 9 rebounds yeeehaw...go Marlins!

Billie said...

it's 3:55 and I totally MISSED the game!! stink stink stink When is the next one?

Jane said...

Go Marlins GO!!!!! " 1 hand on mee head, and 1 up in the AIR" all you SGC marlin fans no this one!!! Right? We all rocked at that.
My arm got very sore through out the day, but hey you won!!!!! Hee-hee.... I love you Mag

Jane said...

Go Marlins GO!!!!! " 1 hand on mee head, and 1 up in the AIR" all you SGC marlin fans no this one!!! Right? We all rocked at that.
My arm got very sore through out the day, but hey you won!!!!! Hee-hee.... I love you Mag