Sunday, February 10, 2008

Cool Day (Joey named it)

After church today, Mel, Joey, Danny, Josh, Sean and I went to Wendy's for lunch. It was a grand old time with just the cousins and it was special because today is Sean's 15th Birthday. A belt broke on the van just as we arrived so that started off our time with a good laugh!

No one from home could pick us up so we just decided to walk home after we ate. Thankfully it was a beautiful sunny afternoon, just a little windy, so we made the trek home through the "Bauers'" neighborhood. We all agreed, however, we were missing Nate, Caleb, and Rach, the few unmarried or not engaged cousins we have left! We miss you guys...Wendy's trips just aren't the same without you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite nice! Thank you so much for thinking of us! I went to Wendys today too for lunch! My total was ten bucks and I accidentally bought 2 double cheeseburgers(3 bucks each!)! Love you all so much! Don't worry! Wendys in MArch!!!!! Yeehaw! And Mag, the ice cream post is on the way!!! Love you!
-Keek

Billie said...

great post. how fun. wish we were there too. love you guys. I tried to call you last night, I was wondering what you could have been doing that was better then talking to me...hee hee love you and miss you.

sara said...

Miss you guys so much. How fun! Reminds me of all the fun times we had in Manistee riding bikes and being crazy!! Remember when you fell off your bike Mag and we didn't even realize it until we got home and you were missing! Opps! Love you girls and boys, Sara