Thursday, January 17, 2008

To the best bro and sis

Mel and Josiah... I am so grateful to God for you! Thank you for loving me, serving me, playing with me, singing with me, crying with me, laughing with me, Joey for cramming with me, Mel for taking me shopping and most of all thank you for your example of what it looks like to strive for God. You guys spur me on everyday to want to be like our Savior!
Jord, you're the best bro too but you weren't in this picture and you don't live at home anymore : ( I miss you! And Nelly, I couldn't be more happy than to have my best friend for a sister-in-law...RM forever!

Sorry only one picture...I can't find the hook-up for the camera to load pictures onto the computer. Hopefully we'll find it soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post Mag! I would definitely agree that Melis and Joey are two very special people. I can see tremendous growth and character in both and I am so glad to have been bleesed with friends who spur me on in godliness too! That includes you too Mag. I love you and am so thankful for our friendship. It was fun chatting with you Wed. night... Love, Jap

sara said...

I love you girls and Joey.(and Jord and nel too!) I can't thank God enough for you and your family. Thank you for your examples of godliness and your love for our family. You are so dear to our hearts...miss you and love you all!

Sara