Friday, January 18, 2008

It's a Wrap!

Last night Daddy and I worked on a truck until midnight. It's called a vehicle wrap. Dad is the hardest worker I know. It was so fun to get to hang with him and talk.

Daddy always working joyfully!




Me and the little boy on the back of the truck

While dad worked on sticking the huge panels of vinyl I used these tools: Fine Air Release Tool and a squeegee.

My job was to get the vinyl to stick around the rivets that got covered up. Kind of like getting out all the bubbles. I used the F.A.R.Tool (no joke that is really what they call it!) to poke wholes in the vinyl around the rivets...

...and then used the squeegee to get all the air out.


Me and a girl on the side!

Dad and I also had hot coco and listened to some worship music...late-night jobs with Dad are the BEST!

6 comments:

Billie said...

I used to love hanging out at Fast Signs for late night jobs with Uncle Joe. Brian loved it too! Miss you guys and can't wait to see you for a week soon. love you.

Billie said...

by the way....I like your new page look.

sara said...

Great job uncle smitty! And Mag too. Love you guys. Miss you aunt Jenn...call me.

Sara

Jane said...

Mag once again YOU ROCK!!!!
Wow I sure wish i could have been there to help out on this late night project!
I as well loved F.S. and all the dead line projects! You are sure right about your Pa.... He never quites and to think He could'nt do a job out of the question!!
I love you all and miss you, see you at Kat's weddin!!!!!!

Katherine M. said...

Maggie, This post made me smile. I love that you were there helping your dad and having a pleasant time. Hope school goes well for you this semester!

jess said...

Mag, love how you still enjoy being with your daddy!How blessed you are to have such a wonderful realtionship with your dad. I wish I could come and visit...I would love to hang out with Uncle Joe. That truck looks awesome. Oh Mag, I have been meaning to ask you about a truck painting for Harrison's room. Maybe I could pay you if you ever have time. Blase just reminded me that Harrison needed a special truck painting for his room. My love to your whole clan!