Monday, May 12, 2008

What We've Been Up To

Thursday: Mom and Joey doing dishes

I've been up to my eye balls in school work! As of today, however, only one exam left
Friday night I did more homework and Joey had the Dowling boys and Kyle spend the night. Here they are playing Monopoly. I wish you could have heard them all chattering at once:)
Mom made popcorn for us...the best mom ever!
We had some good laughs that night too.
Sunday: Mother's Day
Us kids made the mom's brunch: Crunchy French Toast, Fruit salad, eggs, bacon and hash browns.
Happy Mothers' Day!!!!!

5 comments:

Kate Van said...

Great job on the mother's day brunch guys- make'n me hungry just looking at it!

Lish said...

Yummy! What a great idea for Mother's Day! Where was I?? Ha!Ha! Mag, what is your plan for the summer? Sure would love to get together with you. Give me a call sometime! We could go for coffee or maybe a sleep-over at your house!! I want to join in on some of that fun over there! You Smith's give me a call!

Jane said...

To my second family,
I LOVE U All SO MUCH!!!!!
I miss u all too......

natebauers said...

Hello Smiths,
Just catching up on your blog...I loved all the pics, especially of Bub with her books, and of Jeanne the Queen making the popcorn. I can't wait till the next time I can come and we can all eat popcorn and play Blurt. Me and Joey will win for sure!!!! Love you all lots,
-Nate

The Smith Family said...

Nate,
Thanks for the comment its bringing tears to my eyes boy..just wishing you were coming in my back door for some p-corn or a good hot cup. Love you so much Nat and hope you guys are doing well...momma and dad get home tomorrow right?