Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pictures!

Here is a slide show of some of the things we've done since easter. We didn't get a very good variety of pictures at each event, so I just put them all together. The pictures include:

Easter Sunday
Bridal Brunch
Rehearsal Dinner
Dipzinski Wedding -Congrats Kit and Wes! It was a blast!
Sing-along at our house...Starring Uncle Buzz and Uncle Lyle

Enjoy!

Oh and the song, "Last Dance" on the play list...My mom told me yesterday that before she was married, whenever that song came on at the end of the night, she would wait for my dad to come and ask her to dance. He did!

4 comments:

Sara said...

So cute, except we weren't in any of the family pics! MISS you all--Sara

The Smith Family said...

I know Sar...we did a terrible job getting pictures. We didn't even get any at the ceremony or reception! Looks like you will have to come back up for a photo shoot:) Love and miss you too!
Mag

Kate Thomas. said...

How fun! thanks for the pics, I've been wanting to see some! Love you

Anonymous said...

I'm back in the blurking world, it's been awhile...something else must have been taking up my time!?!?!?!? Thanks for the update as always I love how youdo the slide show. Keep the pictures coming. Love you A. Lin