Tuesday, August 14, 2007

For Nate



Here you go Natey Boy... Here are my pics from the Clash.


We had a great time but I'm glad to be home. I've slept a lot and let my brain have some rest too!


Nate Playing Ultimate
Josh Harris was at the Clash too. We got to hang out with him a little...we had a ball!

My Discussion Group





One session Matt gave up his seat so us girls could sit together...the last seat open was right next to Jeff Purswell! Thanks Matt
The Chesapeake VA Group





Our last Breakfast in the Caf


The Atlanta Group (Emily, B. W. and Nate)

7 comments:

natebauers said...

you made my day Bub. Thanks for the pics. I won't carry out my threats I promised earlier.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mag,
Sweet! Clash must have been an excellent time. I defidently want to go next year! Well email soon. I miss you soooo much! TOMMOROW IS SCHOOL! YIKES!
Caleb

Jane said...

Mag thanks so much for the pics.. I have some favorites!!!!
Nate love the shooter shirt!!
A.Jane

Anonymous said...

Mag! Great pics! I had so much fun "surviving" that week with you! Thanks for your friendship and I can't wait to see how the Lord uses the conference in our lives the semesters ahead. I am so grateful and excited to be walking this road with such fun and godly girls! Love you!

~Treese

Jane said...

Hi Treese-
It's Aunt Jane here..
I know this ain't no chat room, but just wanted to say, it's always fun seeing all of you together!!
Miss you all, A.Jane

Coleman Elizabeth said...

yay love the pics mag!! So glad we got to room together : ) Miss ya!

Jane said...

Co-le-man,
yeh it's crazy aunt Jane,
Just saying hello, and so glad you girl's had a great time!
Look forward to hearing little blipp's on this blog about it!!!
Tell your Mom i said Hi
A.Jane